Repti-Home Maxi vivariums offer great value living space for your reptile. These quality constructed vivariums feature toughened glass and non peeling laminate to ensure not only will your reptile be happy and healthy in his new home but you can be sure of a high specification, long lasting vivarium that will sit effortlessly in any home environment.
Available in a choice of 3 colours, Repti-Home Maxi can also be stacked offering a versatile, streamlined solution to your pets' housing requirements and ensuring the best use of space.
Taller and deeper than the standard range, Repti-Home Maxi offers a huge 30% increase in floor space.
- Larger rails - allows deeper substrate and less obtrusive lighting installation
- Improved rail construction to ensure the rails are held firmly in place
- FSC certified wood
- Cable access holes for up to 3 cables each side
- Secure toughened glass sliding doors
- No exposed chipboard on vivarium floor - no mites or moisture can access the vivarium
- Easy vent ventilation system at the back of the vivarium ensures a steady flow of air throughout each vivarium.
- Handy locking hole to make sure your pet is safe and secure in their home.
- Clear silicone handle added making it easy to open and close your vivarium.
- Non peeling laminate
- Cabinet available in Oak, Beech and Walnut: Click here to view.
- Manufactured in the UK - you can be sure of a high quality, neatly constructed vivarium
- Optional, adjustable, silver feet available separately in packs of 2 (PT3969)
Matching cabinet available separately, order code: PT4040
Dimensions (LxDxH): 86 x 49 x 56cm (120.5 including cabinet)
|Colours available||Beech, Oak, Walnut and Black|
|Easy Vent Cable Access||Yes|
|Front flow ventilation?||No|
|Adjustable Feet Available?||Yes|
|Height including cabinet (cm)||120|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|